Metzeler MC5 Intermediate Terrain Front Tire - Details
- Soft center area of tire provides good damping properties and feedback
- Front tire features widely spaced center knobs for good braking performance
- Tread design uses small knobs that are able to penetrate harder soil, combined with paddle type knob position for good traction on loose soil
- Strongly reinforced half shoulder blocks: maximized traction on different terrains ensuring effective acceleration even at full lean
- Reinforced shoulder knobs allow controllable slides
- Great braking performance for late and hard braking entering into corner with high stability
- Great control when sliding into corners thanks to progressive contact feeling
- All round motocross competition tire tuned for intermediate terrains
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- D.O.T approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21.