Metzeler MCE 6 Days Extreme Front Tire - Details
Metzeler's MCE 6 Days Extreme tire is the ultimate Enduro F.I.M. tire dominating the Enduro racing world and developed with factory riders for your most extreme challenges. The MCE 6 Days Extreme is ideal for use on soft/loose terrain up to hard surfaces, and both front and rear are DOT and FIM approved.
- Specially reinforced carcass and polymer blend designed for lower weight and higher puncture resistance grants high resistance and improved self-damping
- High resistance polyester carcass material with X-ply construction for superior structural characteristics and excellent puncture resistance
- Knobby tread block distribution and geometry designed to offer outstanding grip and traction both in dry and wet conditions, from soft and loose terrain to hard ground
- V-oriented profile distribution on the front tire for very good handling and high braking stability with very good traction in different soil and weather conditions
- The ultimate offroad tire developed with world champion factory riders for the most extreme conditions
- World Enduro Champion F.I.M. tire - Metzeler 6 Day Extreme tires swept the E1, E2 and E3 classes of the 2011 World Enduro Championships and have won 26 championships since their debut
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- This dirt bike tire is M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- DOT and FIM approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 90/90-21 and 90/100-21