Metzeler MCE Karoo 2 Dual Sport Front Tire - Details
- 90% off road and 10% on-road knobby tire for large displacement, heavy, high speed dual purpose bikes
- Carcass is reinforced for extended off road touring
- Knobs are aggressive enough for off road traction, but adapted for smooth street performance
- Knob distribution developed for impressive traction in offroad use, together with great high speed stability on-road
- Handling characteristics with smooth corner entry and stable leaning for optimum control when cornering
- Multipurpose off road tire with maximal adaptability that makes everything possible, from the sand of desert rallies to the asphalt of road touring
- Excellent mileage capability even if used on-road and great adaptability to different bike's load conditions
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80R-19 and 90/90-21.
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 110/80R-19 (Part # 335-11012058) is a radial carcass design with 0 steel belted construction.
Note: Tire size 90/90-21 (Part # 335-12031) is a tube-type motorcycle tire.