Metzeler ME880 Marathon Reinforced Rear Tire - Details
- Reinforced bias-ply motorcycle tire with belted construction dedicated to cruiser and heavy touring bikes
- Machine specific carcass construction for exceptional riding comfort and stability at all speeds, even under heavy load
- Soft compound for high grip allowing to exploit great torque output with total control
- Computer designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics and low noise
- Rear tire features flatter tread profile and larger contact patch for better traction and mileage
- Tread pattern design with offset central groove's alignment providing very high mileage for never ending riding fun
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Optimized tread pattern design gives improved water displacement and high mileage for safety in the wet and extended long journey comfort
- Size-specific structural design provides linear handling for excellent comfort and stability at all speeds
- Customized tire contour for uniform pressure distribution with excellent handling in corners and easy linear handling
- Linear contour design with a wide crown area ensures great comfort and stability at all speeds
- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes
- Featuring high-tech construction with fashionable design
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 170/60R-17 and 160/60R-18 are 0 steel belted radial tires.
Note: Tire sizes 160/70B-17, 170/60R-17, and 160/60R-18 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/90B-15, 130/90B-16, 140/90B-16, 150/80B-16, 180/65B-16, 160/70B-17, 170/60R-17, 150/70B-18, and 160/60R-18
- BMW K1200LT 99-09 - Tire size 160/70B-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire
- Harley-Davidson FL Touring models 09-13 - Tire size 180/65B-16 is specifically designed for models originally fitted with this size tire