Metzeler ME880 Marathon Narrow White Stripe Front Tire - Details
- Fashionable, reliable bias-ply motorcycle tire dedicated to the perfect visual fitment of heavy elite style touring street bikes and cruisers
- Narrow white stripe on the sidewall furthers the desirable distinction and trendy look
- Soft compound for high grip allowing to exploit great torque output with total control
- Computer designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics and low noise
- Front tire features rounded tread profile for smooth, neutral steering
- Tread pattern design with offset central groove's alignment providing very high mileage for never ending riding fun
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Optimized tread pattern design gives improved water displacement and high mileage for safety in the wet and extended long journey comfort
- Single radius contour features neutral bike behavior, perfectly combined with excellent high speed stability and riding comfort
- Linear contour design with a wide crown area ensures great comfort and stability at all speeds
- Customized tire contour for uniform pressure distribution with excellent handling in corners and easy linear handling
- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Alpha sizes provide higher load capacity and increased mileage over their corresponding metric sizes (MH90 is 80/90, MT90 is 130/90, MU85 is 140/90)
Note: Tire size MT90B-16 is bias-ply with belted construction.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90-16 and MT90B-16.