Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Radial Rear Tire - Details
- Radial carcass construction for ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling
- Tire compounds offer better abrasion resistance and an improved grip on wet surfaces
- Tread design with variable inclination in the grooves walls improves wear regularity and provides increased mileage and performance consistency
- Tread gives increased mileage and better water drainage over the Metzeler ME880 cruiser tires
- Profile features a wider and shorter footprint area for reduced wear and increased mileage and stability
- Contact patch is 5% shorter and 15% wider than the Metzeler ME880 tires for better transfers of engine torque to the ground
- Profile and geometry prevents overheating and keeps structure and compounds properties unaltered for performance consistency
- Outstanding high and low speed stability and smooth handling
- Technology offering consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Specifically designed for custom touring motorcycles
- Developed in Germany for the roads of America
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 180/60R-16 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph.
Note: Tire size 180/55ZR-18 is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/60R-16, 200/60R-16, 200/55R-17, 180/55ZR-18, and 240/40R-18