Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Bias Rear Tire - Details
- Bias-belted cross-ply carcass construction for ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling
- Tire compounds offer better abrasion resistance and an improved grip on wet surfaces
- Tread design with variable inclination in the grooves walls improves wear regularity and provides increased mileage and performance consistency
- Tread gives increased mileage and better water drainage over the Metzeler ME880 cruiser tires
- Profile features a wider and shorter footprint area for reduced wear and increased mileage and stability
- Contact patch is 5% shorter and 15% wider than the Metzeler ME880 tires for better transfers of engine torque to the ground
- Profile and geometry prevents overheating and keeps structure and compounds properties unaltered for performance consistency
- Outstanding high and low speed stability and smooth handling
- Technology offering consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Specifically designed for custom touring motorcycles
- Developed in Germany for the roads of America
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Alpha sizes provide higher load capacity and increased mileage over their corresponding metric sizes (MH90 is 80/90, MT90 is 130/90, MU85 is 140/90)
Note: Tire sizes 130/90B-16, 140/90B-16, 150/80B-16, 180/65B-16, 160/70B-17, 150/70B-18, and 180/55B-18 are reinforced cruiser tires.
Note: Tire size 160/70B-17 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/90B-15, 170/80B-15, 130/90B-16, MT90B-16, 140/90B-16, MU85B-16, 150/80B-16, 160/80B-16, 170/70B-16, 180/65B-16, 160/70B-17, 150/70B-18, and 180/55B-18