Metzeler Racetec RR K1 Super Soft Rear Tire - Details
Metzeler Racetec RR sportbike tires earns their name from the Road Races. Road Races are one of the most difficult and challenging racing activities, due to the combination of circuit length, speed, altitude, temperature variation and variety of tarmac. Racetec RR tires have been engineered to cope with all these different situation in just one race, providing unmatched durability and versatility. These street bike tires have been developed and put to the ultimate test with the winning teams and riders.
- Dual compound rear tire with super soft rubber compounds
- Racing grip all the time, whether riding on the track or street
- High flexibility polymers adapt to tarmac micro-texture providing grip in all conditions
- Compound versatility across a wider range of temperatures and road surfaces
- Homogeneous rubber matrix gives resistance to abrasion with performance consistency up until the last mile
- Combined stiffness structure differentiates behavior between crown and sidewall for precision and stability
- Tire profile gives trajectory precision and high speed stability
- Compounds, tread pattern, profile and structure are calibrated in a precise balance to provide consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Developed and raced by Guy Martin at the Isle of Man TT and Northwest 200
- Tire winner of 2014 SuperSport TT Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/60ZR-17 and 200/55ZR-17