Metzeler Sportec Klassik Rear Tire - Details
Experience a new way to ride through the use of advanced tire technology. The Metzeler Sportec Klassik tire is for riders of sport "classic motorcycles" developed in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Engineered to offer top cornering precision, stability and high comfort which lasts until the very end of the tire's life. Expect the best performance for your classic street bike.
- Developed for naked and cafe racer motorcycles where the rider is looking for the latest performance in wet grip, comfort and mileage
- Modern compound solutions enhance chemical grip, while the optimized tread design ensures maximum water evacuation
- Modern tread design and compound solution provide efficient water evacuation and high chemical grip
- Balance of stiff tread design and structure gives higher stability in all motorcycling conditions, increased damping capabilities, and cornering precision for more comfort when riding
- Robust tread design from the tread grooves layout and geometry ensures wear regularity with extended mileage and consistent tire behavior
- Carefully developed tread layout and geometry to enhance stability and increase the size of the contact patch
- Tread groove layout, geometry and compounds ensure long-lasting performance over the tire's life
- Ultimate upgrade for your ride, whether your machine is a standard trim or a customized classic
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 140/80B-17 is Z rated for speeds up to 149+ mph.
Note: Tire sizes 130/70-17 and 130/80-17 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/70-17, 130/80-17, 130/90-17, 140/80B-17, 4.00-18, and 120/90-18