Metzeler Sportec M3 Radial Front Tire - Details
- Revolutionary compound delivers high grip under heavy power delivery
- Dry grip and reference overall performance both on road and on racetrack, thanks to the compound developments
- Tread pattern design and differentiated compound between front and rear ensuring high wet safety feeling and extended mileage
- Compound and advanced tread pattern inspire confidence under wet conditions and reduce hydroplaning
- Tread pattern provides grooves where needed for drainage and compound only where grip is required most
- Tire profile is balanced to enable the rider to get the best handling and provide excellent high speed stability
- Progressive handling behavior guaranteed by the Metzeler patented 0 steel belt and the Multiradius technology development
- Aggressive design accentuates the look while tread design promotes uniform look
- Excellent mileage and high performance
- These supersport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheels sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/70ZR-16, 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17, 120/65ZR-17, and 120/70ZR-17.