Metzeler Tourance Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- 85% on road/15% offroad
- Tire compound provides long mileage, stable handling and touring comfort
- Tread design also handles light offroad riding with great traction on light offroad surfaces
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling noise
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Twin layer, 4 ply diagonal radial tire carcass construction with 0° steel belt technology
- Great grip with light and precise handling makes riding easier in all weather conditions
- Dual purpose tire developed and tuned for the big, modern street oriented Enduro bikes
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 120/90-17 is a tube-type tire with bias ply construction and is S rated for speeds up to 112 mph.
Note: Tire size 150/70R-17 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/90-17, 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17 and 150/70R-17
- Capo Nord 02-07 - Tire size 150/70R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire.
- F650 GS Single 01-07 - Tire size 130/80R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire.
- R1100/1150/1200 GS 94-08 - Tire size 150/70R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire.
- Tiger 95-05 - Tire size 150/70R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire.