Metzeler Tourance Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- 85% on-road and 15% off road dual sport tire
- Made for big bore dual purpose and enduro bikes that spend most of their time on paved roads, but take the occasional "detour" down a fire road
- Developed to deliver the traction, feedback and stability for both kinds of road
- Tire compound provides long mileage, stable handling, touring comfort and handles light offroad riding
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling noise
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Twin layer, 4 ply diagonal radial tire carcass construction with 0° steel belt technology
- Great grip with light and precise handling makes riding easier in all weather conditions
- Dual purpose tire developed and tuned for the big, modern street oriented Enduro bikes
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17 and 140/80R-17
- F650 GS Single 01-07 - Tire size 130/80R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire.