Metzeler Tourance Next V-Rated Dual Sport Front Tire - Details
The Metzeler Tourance Next is the Enduro street tire that dares you to challenge any weather condition and any road. Metzeler's latest generation of Enduro Street tires, the Tourance Next dual sport tires feature compounds, profiles, structure and tread pattern designed for unmatched levels of stability, safety on wet and increased mileage.
- 95% on road/5% offroad
- MBS (Metzeler Belt System) radial carcass construction with a 0° steel belt and MBS diagonal belt technology for increased stability
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) technology gives the 0° steel belt more elasticity and self damping in the crown area with increased stiffness in mid lean to support fast cornering
- Differentiated grooves layout and shape aids water evacuation for increased safety feeling
- Optimized tread pattern for wear regularity improves mileage
- Improved wet grip, stability and mileage over previous Metzeler Tourance EXP tires
- Ideal choice for the latest generation adventure touring bikes
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 90/90-21 has bias ply construction.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80R-19, 120/70R-19, and 90/90-21