Michelin Commander II Bias Rear Tire - Details
- Made with Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense and more rigid tire casing that helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies in the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reducing weight and provide excellent stability even at highway speeds
- Rubber compound formulated for remarkable wet/dry road grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires designed to improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Radically different and unique tread pattern for head turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment that enhances cruiser styling
- Commissioned third party tested showed the rear tire lasts almost twice as long as it's main competitors
- Innovative longitudinal tread pattern for efficient water evacuation and grip on wet roads
- 90 thread ply is 25% more dense than conventional plies
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Tire size 160/70-17 (Part # 190-879758) is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90-16, 140/90-15, 140/90-16, 150/70-18, 150/80-16, 150/90-15, 160/70-17, 170/80-15, 180/65-16, and 180/70B-15.