Michelin Commander II Bias Front Tire - Details
- Made with Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense and more rigid tire casing that helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Rubber compound formulated for remarkable wet/dry road grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires designed to improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Radically different and unique tread pattern for head turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment that enhances cruiser styling
- Innovative longitudinal tread pattern for efficient water evacuation and grip on wet roads
- 90 thread ply is 25% more dense than conventional plies
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H speed rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Tire size 120/90-17 (Part# 190-879741) has a S speed rating up to 112 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/90-21, 90/90-21, 100/90-19, 110/90B-18, 110/90B-19, 120/70-21, 120/90-17, 130/70-18, 130/80-17, 130/90-16, and 140/80B-17.