Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson Radial Rear Tire - Details
Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson tires offer it all - outstanding grip, excellent tread life, and precise handling. Combined with the latest generation of Michelin radial technology, these cruiser tires are a great addition to Harley-Davidson Sportster, V-Rod, Fat Boy, and Street models.
- Rubber compounds combine durability and high performance
- Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility
- Semi-slick tread pattern maximizes the contact patch for excellent adhesion on dry roads
- Optimized tread groove design efficiently evacuates water for dependable wet grip
- Derived from Michelin's championship winning race tires
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These V-Twin tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/75R-15, 150/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 200/55R-17, and 240/40R-18
Note: Tire size 140/75R-15 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph, and tire sizes 200/55R-17 and 240/40R-18 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.