Motoz Front Super Mousse - Details
Motoz Super Mousse replaces an inner tube to prevent punctures. Made from butyl rubber with their unique sphero-nitrogenic structure technology for optimum performance. This tried and tested formula was specially developed for best balance between light weight and rebound response. Made in a large size range and with a durable formula that allows riders to mix and match to achieve different levels of simulated tire pressure. The included lube is critical to mousse life. Each Motoz super mousse comes with a generous 75ml tube, where most others only come with 50ml. Motoz lube has been specifically formulated to be tacky and to remain distributed throughout the tire cavity without the need for gimmicks.
- Made from butyl rubber with sphero-nitrogenic structure technology for optimum performance
- Specially developed for best balance between light weight and rebound response
- Inflation equivalent is approximately 13 psi and varies depending on tire, size and ambient heat
- Included 75ml hi-tack super lube reduces friction between the tire and mousse
- Practical service life of 6-12 months (depending on use and application)
- Applicable for off road and race conditions such as MX, hare scrambles and enduro
- Maximum speed is 80.8 mph (130 kph) for short periods - not recommended for prolonged periods at this speed
- Ambient temperature for riding with mousse is a maximum 86F (30C)
- Fits Motoz tires and use of rim lock is recommended in all cases
Note: Motoz Super Mousse is designed for off road use only. Marked NHS (Not for Highway Service) means NO homologation and must not be used on public roads.
Note: Mousse life expectancy varies with application and use, but is generally between 6 months for average weekend use and 12 months for infrequent weekend use. Racing and heavy use will reduce mousse life and mousse should be checked regularly to ensure sufficient stiffness and shape. When bike not in use it is recommended to store safely on a service stand with both wheels off the ground. When a new mousse is fitted, a short gentle ride at lower speed is recommended to ensure mousse and tire adapt before race or technically difficult use is applied.