Motoz Tractionator Adventure Rear Tire - Details
Motoz Adventure Tires are based on their Tractionator Series, with construction suitable for harsh conditions like desert racing, multi day enduro or long distance adventure riding. Designed by off road riders, for off road riders, for serious off road traction. Made for long wear life in all extreme conditions, these dual sport motorcycle tires are technically 25% stronger, with a deeper tread, than many other adventure touring tires. The tread of the Tractionator Adventure Tire is unique: blocks that self sharpen for better grip through the life of the tire and self protect for longer tire life. If your tires have been wearing out faster than you think they should, try the Tractionator Adventure tires.
- Made from a hybrid natural rubber/synthetic compound
- Special compound designed to withstand the harshest of conditions found in Australia, USA, Baja, South America, South Africa, Israel, Spain, Morocco, etc.
- Technically 25% stronger than many other adventure touring tires
- Tread designed to self-protect for long mileage and self-sharpen for superior off road cornering
- 13.5-15mm tread depth - a deeper tread than most adventure touring tires
- Delivers serious off road traction with longer tire life
- Superior off road cornering
- Designed by off road riders, for off road riders
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport tires are T rated for speeds up to 118 mph
- DOT approved and ECER75 homologation
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80-17, 150/70-17, 140/80-18, and 150/70-18