Mustang Studded Recessed Rear Seat With Backrest - Details
- The Mustang Passenger Backrest rear seat has a recessed front end to allow clearance when being installed behind a Mustang solo with the built-in driver backrest
- Come standard with the straight driver backrest post
- The Mustang offset backrest post can be used for those passengers who want to lean farther back
- Backrest post can be adjusted for different height settings and can be locked into place using the supplied knurled thumbscrew at the back of the seat
- The tilt angle of the backrest pad can be adjusted forward and back using the thumbscrew on the back side of the upper post
- Upper backrest can be folded flat for ease of mounting and dismounting - Backrest should be folded flat when the cycle is ridden without a passenger
Note: Solo Mounting Nuts are needed in order to install the passenger seats on all 1999-2014 FL Touring Model - The hardware is needed to convert one-piece seats to two-piece seats.
Note: Cannot be used with any of the HD TourPaks. Does not fit with handrail.