Mustang Super Touring Vintage Heated Seat With Driver Backrest - Details
- Provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible
- 19" wide Super front bucket and the 14" wide rear seat
- Sits the driver 1.75" further back than the stock seat
- Dual zone high/low settings for driver and passenger on the side of the seat - Illuminated switches; Does not require any O.E.M controllers or switches to function - Installation on 2014 FL Touring requires use of Harley adapter; If the accessory port is already in use, install Harley adapter to add additional ports.
- All heated seats come complete with a wire harness that hooks to the accessory port in front of the battery - This part is energized only when the ignition key is turned on and the accessory toggle switch below the handlebars is flipped up.
- Seat will fit with a handrail
- One piece design
Note: Will not work with Harley Davidson or Mustang Driver Backrest kits - Receiver for the driver backrest is built into the seat.