Mustang Vintage Rear Seat With Backrest - Details
- The Mustang Passenger Backrest rear seat extends forward to provide ample back support for the driver
- The Mustang offset backrest post can be used for those passengers who want to lean farther back
- The backrest post can be adjusted for different height settings, and can be locked into place using the supplied knurled thumbscrew at the back of the seat
- The tilt angle of the backrest pad can be adjusted forward and back using the thumbscrew on the back side of the upper post
- The backrest upper can be folded flat for ease of mounting and dismounting
- The passenger backrest should be folded flat when the cycle is ridden without a passenger
Note: Solo Mounting Nuts are needed in order to install the passenger seats on all 1999-2014 FL Touring Models - The hardware is needed to convert one-piece seats to two-piece seats.
Note: Cannot be used with any of the HD TourPaks. Does not fit with handrail.