National Cycle Cruiseliner Smooth Back Hard Saddlebags - Details
National Cycle's popular motorcycle Cruiseliner Saddlebags make it easy to turn your cruiser into a pack mule for long trips or just around town convenience. These durable, locking bags fit almost any cruiser using model specific Cruiseliner Quick Release Mount Kits.
- High density polymer hard saddlebags for cruisers with no turn signal interference in installation
- Bilaterally asymmetrical motorcycle saddlebags allow for a tight fit and streamlined styling that flows with the lines of the rear fender
- Easy to use, quarter turn fasteners for no tool removal from the frame
- Quality hinge permanently fastens the lids to the bags
- 1 1/4" tight fitting seal conforms to the shape of the lid to keep the elements out
- Interior walls, lid and seal are designed to eliminate water pooling and keep the contents safe and dry
- Push button lock recessed into the lid flips the lids forward for easy access to the interior
- DOT approved red reflectors on side of saddlebags provide added safety and style
- Model specific mounting hardware (sold separately) guarantee a great fit to the bike
- Primed with three coats of O.E.M quality high gloss black finish, ready to mount or custom paint
- One key locks both saddlebags lids
- 5.8 gallon capacity each (22 liters)
- 24.5" L (62.3 cm) x 14" H (35.5cm) x 7.5" D (19 cm)
- Made in the USA
Note: Mounting frame sold separately.
Note: National Cycle manufactures Cruiseliner Saddlebags to mount to a stock motorcycle. All applications requiring the Pocket Back style bags (Part # 355-1100) can use a Smooth Back style bag as long as the cruiser's O.E.M turn signals are changed or relocated for clearance.