National Cycle Deflector Screen DX Windshield - Details
Looking to make your next trip to Sturgis, Milwaukee, or Daytona more comfortable? The Deflector Screen is a unique first time windshield that is small and unobtrusive, but still has that custom look. Adjustable to fit a wide range of motorcycles, National Cycle's Deflector Screen DX is the Quick Release version of their ever popular Deflector Screen. This windshield comes with National Cycle QuickSet Quick Release Mounting Hardware that makes popping the screen on and off of your bike possible without using tools.
- Universal motorcycle windshield made from 3.0mm thick High Impact Acrylic
- High Impact Acrylic merges the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- UV stabilization prevents yellowing and patented No Hole Ballsocket mount system prevents stress cracks
- RakeAdjust pivot mount allows easy, no tool screen angle adjustment without moving the mounting hardware
- QuickSet mounting hardware designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle free removal
- Solid 2 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to tubular handlebars
- Industrial grade nylon QuickSet mount system permits 10 second windshield removal
- Textured black two point QuickSet windshield mounting hardware included
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
- 15 1/2" (39.3cm) H x 15" (38.1cm) W
Note: Mounting windshield to non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#047A QuickSet Windshield Mount Non-Tubular Handlebar Clamps (Part# 355-3048) and National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053).
Note: Mounting windshield to mirrors on non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053) and National Cycle Separate Bag#054 QuickSet Windshield Mirror Mount Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3054).