National Cycle Deflector Screen Windshield With QuickSet Mounts - Details
Looking to make your next trip to Sturgis, Milwaukee, or Daytona more comfortable? The Deflector Screen is a unique first time windshield that is small and unobtrusive, but still has that custom look. Adjustable to fit a wide range of motorcycles, National Cycle's Deflector Screen is the most copied windshield worldwide. Based off the original National Cycle Deflector Screen design, this 21st-century update offers a virtually indestructible Lexan polycarbonate windshield with their patented no-tool Rake Adjust hardware. This simple rake angle adjustment feature has made this small windshield popular among motorcyclists everywhere.
- Universal motorcycle windshield made from virtually indestructible 3.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate
- National Cycle's state of the art Quantum hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Quantum hardcoating gives 10x greater scratch resistance than FMR hardcoating, and 30x greater scratch resistance than typical acrylic
- RakeAdjust pivot mount allows easy, no tool screen angle adjustment without moving the mounting hardware
- QuickSet mounting hardware designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle free removal
- Solid 2 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to tubular handlebars
- Industrial grade nylon QuickSet mount system permits 10 second windshield removal
- Textured black two point QuickSet windshield mounting hardware included
- Three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT and ABE approved
- Made in the USA
- 14" (35.5cm) H x 15" (38.1cm) W
Note: Mounting windshield to non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#047A QuickSet Windshield Mount Non-Tubular Handlebar Clamps (Part# 355-3048) and National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053).
Note: Mounting windshield to mirrors on non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053) and National Cycle Separate Bag#054 QuickSet Windshield Mirror Mount Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3054).