National Cycle Deflector Screen Windshield - Details
Looking to make your next trip to Sturgis, Milwaukee, or Daytona more comfortable? The Deflector Screen is a unique first time windshield that is small and unobtrusive, but still has that custom look. Adjustable to fit a wide range of motorcycles, National Cycle's Deflector Screen is the most copied windshield worldwide. But only the original National Cycle Deflector Screen offers the patented no-tool Rake Adjust hardware. This simple rake angle adjustment feature has made this small windshield popular among motorcyclists everywhere.
- Universal motorcycle windshield made from 3.0mm thick High Impact Acrylic
- High Impact Acrylic merges the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- UV stabilization prevents yellowing and patented No Hole Ballsocket mount system prevents stress cracks
- RakeAdjust pivot mount allows easy, no tool screen angle adjustment without moving the mounting hardware
- Solid 2 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to tubular handlebars
- Durable steel U-clamp and eyebolt mount system comes with patented Cup Spacers that snug the rod to prevent rotational movement
- 7/8" (22mm) and 1" (25mm) U-clamps included to fit both 7/8" and 1" round handlebars
- Textured black two point U-clamp windshield mounting hardware included
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
- 15 1/2" (39.3cm) H x 15" (38.1cm) W
Note: Mounting windshield to non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#047A U-Clamp Windshield Mount Non-Tubular Handlebar Clamps (Part# 355-3048) and National Cycle Separate Bag#062 U-Clamp Windshield Mount Eyebolts For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3062).
Note: Mounting windshield to mirrors on non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#054 U-Clamp Windshield Mirror Mount Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3054) and National Cycle Separate Bag#062 U-Clamp Windshield Mount Eyebolts For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3062).