National Cycle F-Series F-16 Sport Fairing - Details
National Cycle's sporty F-Series fairings are styled for naked street bikes. Multiple styles and heights provide a wide choice of looks and function. The fairings attach directly to the headlight mount point without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions. No other structural mounting brackets are needed! You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your bike with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze.
The National Cycle F-Series F-16 Fairing has a sleek, pulled back bubble style that is quite effective in deflecting wind blast and bugs. This fairing fits close and mounts easily to the side of the headlight.
- Made from virtually indestructible 3.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate with FMR hardcoating for scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Small sized shield gives a still naked, aggressive look
- Mounts to the motorcycle's headlight mount points with grey epoxy painted mounting brackets
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield
- Three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
- 10.25" (26.0cm) H x 10.25" (26.0cm) W
- Dark Tint
- Honda CB900F / CB919 / Hornet 900 2002-07 - Requires National Cycle Separate Bag 459 Supplemental Mounting Hardware For F-16/F-18 Fairings (Part # 355-2608).
- Suzuki SV1000 2003-04 - Lower lip of windshield will overhang headlight by 1/2".