National Cycle Flyscreen Windshield - Details
The National Cycle Flyscreen Windshield is a stylish item for custom cruisers, muscle bikes and performance machines. The Flyscreen will give your bike a dragster look, whether you're headed for the quarter-mile strip or the local boulevard. The clean, minimal appearance and chrome trim plate will enhance the look of your motorcycle. The quality linking arm fork mount system with countersunk screws offers a custom fit for motorcycles with open front forks.
The popular and best selling Flyscreen also has headlight mounted models. These timeless classics can be mounted to almost any standard or sport-standard bike with open forks and exposed headlights. Add a lean, mean look to your motorcycle at a very affordable price.
- Light tinted screens are made from 3.0mm High Impact Acrylic, merging the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- Dark tinted screens are made from virtually indestructible 3.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate with FMR hardcoating for scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Clean, minimal appearance and chrome trim plate enhance the look of your machine
- Custom designed mounting hardware provides adjustment of both height and rake angle
- Two mounting systems custom designed to fit your individual motorcycle
- Chrome linking arm fork mount system with countersunk screws offers a custom fit for cruisers with open front forks
- Headlight mount hardware for standard street bikes gives a clean, integrated appearance on your bike's front end
- Fits most American and metric cruisers, as well as most street bikes with open forks and exposed headlights
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield
- Dark Tint windshields have three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT and ABE approved
- Made in the USA
- 8.50" (21.6cm) H x 9.25" (23.5cm) W
Note: Part #'s 355-2539 and 355-2540 have a black trim plate instead of chrome, and are made from High Impact Acrylic.