National Cycle Gladiator Windshield - Details
Finally, a custom look in windshields that's worthy of your big iron - the Gladiator Windshield from National Cycle! The stealthy shape of the Gladiator Windshield looks great on everything from custom bikes to bone stock Harleys. The custom, fully adjustable mounting brackets use their patent pending DualPivot action to allow a wide range of windshield height and rake angle settings for different rider heights or changing wind protection needs. Position it low and raked back in hot weather, and high and mighty for more wind deflection in colder weather. A simple wrench is all that's needed to adjust height and rake angle, in just two minutes. In a complex world, it's satisfyingly simple.
The almost invisible mounting bracket on this unique windshield provides a clean, uncluttered appearance. This look is achieved by attaching the bracket directly to the top clamp or top tree, leaving the bike's handlebars and fork tubes bare. The style of the mounting bracket integrates completely with the style of your bike, whether you need a show chrome finish or black wrinkle finish.
- Made from virtually indestructible 4.5mm thick Lexan polycarbonate with FMR hardcoating for scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Smoothly cut, hand beveled edges and precision sculptured form
- Durable steel hardware with show quality chrome plating or tough black wrinkle finish
- Fully adjustable DualPivot mounting brackets allow a wide range of height and rake adjustments
- Adjust the windshield to the height and rake angle in just two minutes
- Windshield mounting bracket and all mounting hardware included
- Three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
- 14.50" (36.8cm) H x 12.50" (31.8cm) W