National Cycle Paladin QuickSet Backrest - Details
Convert your bike from a 2-up tourer to a solo boulevard cruiser in under 5 seconds, with no tools! The National Cycle Paladin QuickSet Backrest uses an innovative, key-lockable mounting system that's designed for an optimal fit on each specific make and model. All moving components are made from stainless steel for years of reliable, smooth operation, and all visible metal components are either polished stainless steel or bright, show-quality chrome.
- Chromed steel backrest with comfortable pad is one piece of a three piece National Cycle Paladin QuickSet Backrest and Luggage Rack System
- Use the backrest on its own, or with the National Cycle Paladin QuickSet Luggage Rack
- National Cycle Paladin QuickSet 3 Mount System is required to install the backrest to the motorcycle
- QuickSet 3 design allows removal in under five seconds without tools
- Minimal docking hardware almost invisible when backrest is removed
- Key lockable design for maximum security
- Comfort Pad dimensions: 9.50" (24.1cm) H x 7.00" (17.8cm) W
- Made in the USA
Note: Includes backrest and comfort pad only, Luggage Rack and QuickSet 3 Mounting System sold separately.