National Cycle Plexifairing GT Windshield - Details
The National Cycle Plexifairing GT adds sporting performance to their legendary Plexifairing and Plexistar fairing windshields. These modern day classics revolutionized motorcycle windshields more than 25 years ago. Like its predecessors, the Plexifairing GT offers outstanding style, great value, and easy installation. There is also full protection for the rider's head, hands, torso and thighs. The Plexifairing GT's sporting design offers a level of wind protection that meets and exceeds even top of the line touring bikes. Ingenious lower wind deflectors noticeably cut down turbulence, noise and buffeting behind the shield. The Plexifairing GT also features QuickSet hardware, so riders can enjoy the advantages of wind protection, but easily leave the fairing at home when desired.
- Motorcycle specific windshield made from 4.5mm thick High Impact Acrylic
- High Impact Acrylic merges the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- UV stabilization prevents yellowing and patented No Hole Ballsocket mount system prevents stress cracks
- Sporting design offers a level of wind protection that meets or exceeds even top of the line touring bikes
- Lower wind deflectors noticeably cut down turbulence, noise and buffeting behind the shield
- QuickSet mounting hardware designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle free removal
- Solid 4 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to the upper fork tubes and 7/8" tubular handlebars
- Industrial grade nylon QuickSet mount system permits complete fairing removal in under 1 minute
- Minimal hardware remains on the bike when the fairing is removed
- Textured black four point QuickSet windshield mounting hardware included
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
- Light Tint
Note: 2001-06 Triumph Bonneville and 2001-15 Triumph Bonneville T100 require National Cycle Separate Bag#077 QuickSet Windshield Mount Replacement Handlebar Clamps for 1" handlebars (Part# 355-3077).