National Cycle Rear Fender Tips - Details
National Cycle's Motorcycle Fender Tips create the perfect fender treatment for your cruiser and are an economical way to add that finishing touch to your customized bike. These are not ordinary fender tips. By casting the product, the shape and high crown details that distinguish these tips really stand out. These solid cast tips have a jewel quality chrome finish with a show bike polish. It will be hard to find an accessory that will add so much to your bike at such a reasonable cost.
- Chrome motorcycle rear fender tips with cast metal construction
- Carefully hand cast from zinc alloy, meticulously hand polished, and then chrome plated
- Time honored method of pouring hot metal into a mold enables National Cycle to create complex and dimensional designs
- Show bike polish with a jewel-quality chrome finish so the shape and high crown details really stand out
- Classic "airstreamer" style fender tip, that practically defined the American cruiser look, painstakingly refined and updated for today's motorcycles
- Custom fit to each fender - size will vary depending on fender
- Fender tip will fit the rear of the rear fender
- Countersunk outside screws or concealed screw mounts (mounting will vary depending on application)
- Hardware is determined by best styling and fit
- All fasteners and templates provided
- Some applications may require that the fender be drilled
- Made in the USA
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.