National Cycle Street Shield EX Windshield - Details
Looking to make your next trip to Sturgis, Milwaukee, or Daytona more comfortable? The Street Shield EX is taller and wider than the standard National Cycle Street Shield and provides the rider with excellent upper body protection. Adjustable four point mounting system fits virtually any motorcycle. This windshield comes with National Cycle QuickSet Quick Release Mounting Hardware that makes popping the screen on and off of your bike possible without using tools.
- Universal motorcycle windshield made from 4.5mm thick High Impact Acrylic
- High Impact Acrylic merges the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- UV stabilization prevents yellowing and patented No Hole Ballsocket mount system prevents stress cracks
- Height adjustment allows windshield to fit almost any bike and any rider
- QuickSet mounting hardware designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle free removal
- Solid 4 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to the upper fork tubes and tubular handlebars
- Industrial grade nylon QuickSet mount system permits 10 second windshield removal
- Textured black four point QuickSet windshield mounting hardware included
- DOT and ABE approved
- Made in the USA
- 18" (45.8cm) H x 19 1/4" (48.9cm) W
- Light Tint
Note: Mounting windshield to non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#047A QuickSet Windshield Mount Non-Tubular Handlebar Clamps (Part# 355-3048) and National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053).
Note: Mounting windshield to mirrors on non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#053 QuickSet Windshield Mount Pivot Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3053) and National Cycle Separate Bag#054 QuickSet Windshield Mirror Mount Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3054).