National Cycle Street Shield Windshield With U Clamp Mounts - Details
Looking to make your next trip to Sturgis, Milwaukee, or Daytona more comfortable? The Street Shield is your windshield of choice when your height or riding position requires a bit more windshield than the National Cycle Deflector Screen offers. Based off the original National Cycle Street Shield design, this 21st-century update offers a virtually indestructible Lexan polycarbonate windshield with an adjustable four point mounting system fits virtually any motorcycle.
- Universal motorcycle windshield made from virtually indestructible 3.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate
- National Cycle's state of the art Quantum hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Quantum hardcoating gives 10x greater scratch resistance than FMR hardcoating, and 30x greater scratch resistance than typical acrylic
- Height adjustment allows windshield to fit almost any bike and any rider
- Solid 4 point mounting system securely attaches windshield to the upper fork tubes and tubular handlebars
- Durable steel U-clamp and eyebolt mount system comes with patented Cup Spacers that snug the rod to prevent rotational movement
- 7/8" (22mm) and 1" (25mm) U-clamps included to fit both 7/8" and 1" round handlebars
- Textured black four point U-clamp windshield mounting hardware included
- Three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT and ABE approved
- Made in the USA
- 17" (43.2cm) H x 16" (40.6cm) W
Note: Mounting windshield to non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#047A U-Clamp Windshield Mount Non-Tubular Handlebar Clamps (Part# 355-3048) and National Cycle Separate Bag#062 U-Clamp Windshield Mount Eyebolts For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3062).
Note: Mounting windshield to mirrors on non-tubular handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#054 U-Clamp Windshield Mirror Mount Brackets For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3054) and National Cycle Separate Bag#062 U-Clamp Windshield Mount Eyebolts For Non-Tubular Handlebars (Part# 355-3062).