National Cycle SwitchBlade 2-Up Quick Release Windshield - Details
Cruiser riders can enjoy unprecedented convenience, quality and function through National Cycle's innovative line of quick release motorcycle windshields. The SwitchBlade system utilizes their Quick Release Windshield/Fairing Mount Kit, which allows riders to easily install, switch, or remove their windshield in less than 5 seconds - with no tools. Switch styles... switch attitudes... with SwitchBlade!
The National Cycle SwitchBlade 2-Up motorcycle windshield provides maximum wind and weather protection, and offers long distance comfort for the rider and passenger. The 2-Up is the perfect heavy duty touring windshield, enhancing your long rides by cutting fatigue and protecting you against debris. Coupled with a pair of National Cycle Chrome Lower Deflectors and a National Cycle Light Bar, this windshield can transform your cruiser into a serious touring bike at a fraction of the price of the upscale machines.
- Fork mounted quick release heavy duty touring windshield with less than 5 second no tool removal
- Made from virtually indestructible 4.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate with National Cycle's state of the art Quantum hardcoating for the ultimate in scratch resistance
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Quantum hardcoating gives 10x greater scratch resistance than FMR hardcoating, and 30x greater scratch resistance than typical acrylic
- High quality stainless steel and chrome plated steel windshield hardware
- Largest of the National Cycle SwitchBlade quick release motorcycle windshields
- Provides maximum wind and weather protection, and offers long distance comfort for the rider and passenger
- Enhances long rides by cutting fatigue and protecting you against debris
- Requires National Cycle Quick Release Windshield/Fairing Mount Kit to install
- The mounting kit is the same for National Cycle SwitchBlade and Spartan windshields, as well as the Wave QR fairing
- Mounting system secures the windshield but looks attractive and refined when the shield is off
- Stainless steel cushion wheel spools lock the windshield in place and allow removal with just a gentle tug
- To ensure the best fit to your cruiser, the windshield mount kit is sold separately
- Three year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- DOT approved
- Made in the USA
Note: Harley-Davidson applications include a windshield key lock for added security
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.