National Cycle VStream Tall Windshield For Harley-Davidson - Details
National Cycle's VStream Windshields have turned the motorcycle windscreen world upside down - literally! National Cycle's innovative VStream Windshield gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen. The unique inverted "V" profile creates a quiet and comfortable riding experience unequaled by any windscreen on the market.
The typical airflow pattern of the wake from most windscreens is called a van Karman vortex. At speeds of 50-90 mph, the air swirls off the windscreen in an approximate 90-degree segment of rotation, hits the bottom of the rider's neck on the way up, and curves off the shoulder at approximately 45 degrees.
While other manufacturers offer taller screens or air spoiler tops, National Cycle designed a windscreen with airflow calculated and adjusted to quiet and comfort the rider's environment. The patented "V" shape is so quiet because it pushes this vortex out and away from the side of the rider's head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience for both the rider and the passenger.
- Constructed of thick Lexan polycarbonate with National Cycle's exclusive Quantum hardcoating
- Polycarbonate material delivers outstanding impact strength - 10x's stronger than High Impact Acrylic and 20x's more impact resistant than acrylic plastic
- Quantum hardcoating delivers unprecedented durability and optical clarity - 10x's more scratch resistance than FMR hardcoating (measured with the Tabor Abrasion Test)
- Patented "V" shape helps push turbulent wind out and away from the side of the rider's head
- Produces a notably quieter and more comfortable riding experience for both the rider and the passenger
- Replaces the stock windshield and mounts with the cruiser's original mounting hardware
- Tall and Standard VStream windshield sizes are outstanding high-speed highway performers - riders will enjoy a significant improvement in wind management and riding comfort
- Riders who want a custom look and a lower profile will like the VStream Low and Ultra Low Windscreens - both deliver VStream performance in a smaller, more compact size
- Made in the USA
- DOT Approved
- Manufacturer's three-year warranty against breakage
Note: All VStream windscreens for Harley-Davidson FLTR models include metal compression limiters that spread the load for long life and durability.