National Cycle VStream Windshield Without Vent Cutout For Honda Gold Wing - Details
National Cycle's VStream Windshield is revolutionizing motorcycle windscreen performance. While other manufacturers offer taller screens or air spoiler tops, National Cycle designed a windscreen with airflow calculated and adjusted to quiet and comfort the rider's environment.
National Cycle's innovative VStream Windshield gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen. The patented "V" shape helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the rider's head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience for both the rider and the passenger.
- Constructed of 4.5mm thick Lexan polycarbonate with National Cycle's exclusive Quantum hardcoating
- Polycarbonate material delivers outstanding impact strength - 10x's stronger than High Impact Acrylic and 20x's more impact resistant than acrylic plastic
- Quantum hardcoating delivers unprecedented durability and optical clarity - 10x's more scratch resistance than FMR hardcoating (measured with the Tabor Abrasion Test)
- Patented "V" shape helps push turbulent wind out and away from the side of the rider's head
- Produces a notably quieter and more comfortable riding experience for both the rider and the passenger
- Replaces the stock windshield using the bike's original mounting hardware
- Retains complete O.E.M adjustability
- No windshield vent cutout
- Made in the USA
- ABE approved for German homologation
- DOT Approved
- Manufacturer's three-year warranty against breakage