National Cycle Paladin QuickSet 3 Mounting System - Details
Convert your bike from a 2-up tourer to a solo boulevard cruiser in under 5 seconds, with no tools! The National Cycle QuickSet 3 Mounting System is an innovative, key-lockable mounting system that's designed for an optimal fit on each specific make and model. All moving components are made from stainless steel for years of reliable, smooth operation, and all visible metal components are either polished stainless steel or bright, show-quality chrome.
- Chromed steel mounting sideplates with stainless steel working parts
- One piece of a three piece National Cycle Paladin QuickSet Backrest and Luggage Rack System
- Use the luggage rack or backrest on its own, or combine them for a complete package
- QuickSet 3 design allows removal of cruiser backrest and luggage rack in under five seconds without tools
- Minimal docking hardware almost invisible when backrest/luggage rack is removed
- Key lockable design for maximum security
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: Includes QuickSet 3 Mounting System only, Backrest and Luggage Rack sold separately.
Note: May require National Cycle Cruiseliner Saddlebag Adapter Kit For Paladin QuickSet Mounting System when mounting both Paladin QuickSet Mounting System and Cruiseliner Saddlebag Mounting Frame Kit
- Part # 355-7752 requires Separate Bag 950 (Part# 355-7760)
- Part # 355-7753 requires Separate Bag 952 (Part# 355-7762)
- Part # 355-7754 requires Separate Bag 951 (Part# 355-7761)
- Part # 355-8140 requires Separate Bag 955 (Part# 355-1127)
- Part # 355-8143 requires Separate Bag 897 (Part# 355-1125)
- Part #'s 355-8151, 355-8152, 355-8154, and 355-8156 require Separate Bag 884 (Part# 355-1124)