Oakley Automatic 2.0 Gloves - Details
The Automatic 2.0 gloves are designed to keep you hanging on without distractions so you can give it all you've got and ride without worry. A structured framework over the knuckles offers lightweight protection from multiple impact angles, and a soft, one piece palm provides the plush comfort and cushioning a hard ride demands. A high friction surface creates a no slip grip when it matters most, while perforations and mesh panels on these performance gloves keep air circulating from start to finish.
- Made from 50% synthetic leather, 30% spandex, 13% polyester, 2% polyamide, 2% nylon, 2% rubber and 1% polyurethane
- Grip pattern on forefinger and middle finger delivers no slip control
- Single layer AX Suede perforated palm offers breathability and abrasion resistance
- Airprene ribspan on top of hand provides lightweight breathability and dexterity
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) at knuckles lends an additional layer of protection