Oakley Badman Polarized Sunglasses - Details
The all-day comfort of lightweight diecast aluminum blends with the subtle flexibility of O Matter for an iconic look that honors the core of our culture, including the DNA that drives our relentless obsession to shape innovation with style.
Inspired by the attitude of our famed X Metal collection, Badman combines the glare-reducing performance of HD Polarized lenses with XYZ Optics for unrivaled clarity at all angles of view, even with a full 8.75 base lens curvature that blocks peripheral sun and wind. We tooled the comfortable Three-Point Fit with the gripping power of Unobtainium components and the precision of custom-engineered spring hinge mechanisms.
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Made with Plutonite lenses, one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Made from O-Matter, a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable
- Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
- Great impact protection,backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- A patented innovation Oakley's Three Point Fit that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Three point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The high strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley's aerospace-grade aluminum alloy minimizes weight to optimize comfort
- The durability of the alloy allows for bold sculptural designs with aggressively original styling
- Made with unobtanium, a soft hydrophilic synthetic, which increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire, this makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques