Oakley Cohort Polarized Women's Sunglasses - Details
This adventurous silhouette balances a generously sized rectangular shape with a thinly curved frame and full coverage wrap. A simple, lightweight frame for everyday use, it is great for an active lifestyle. Oakley Cohort takes the basics of their popular Dispute active sunglasses and refines their strength with softened lines.
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all day comfort and protection
- Three point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses
- Patented HDO (High Definition Optics) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Microbag and soft eyewear case included
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.