Oakley Crowbar MX Goggles - Details
Oakley's Crowbar MX goggles offer the protection and performance demanded by the world's top riders. The lightweight and flexible O Matter frame is combined with optically pure Lexan to maintain impact protection. Lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. Comfort is king with triple layer face foam to wick away sweat and flexible O Matter frame.
- Lightweight and flexible O Matter frame
- Triple layer fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Lexan lens material provides 100 percent protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- F3 anti-scratch and anti-fog treated lens allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Facial fit contour offers the performance demanded by the world's top riders
- Removable nose guard and laminated tear offs
- Metal icon accent
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color
- Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 Standards
Note: Part number 700-OO7025-48 includes Iridium lens and an extra clear lens.
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product