Oakley Disguise Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Women's Sunglasses - Details
Oakley YSC Special Edition Disguise benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. The rounded rectangular frame is flattering and oh-so-versatile, with ribbons of pink graphics gracing the interior. Knowing that Oakley provides $20 to YSC with the purchase of each pair makes them that much sweeter.
Handmade acetate frames in polished black set the tone for intrigue while black gradient lenses let you go incognito. Oakley YSC Disguise offers the comfort of our Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment and the performance of our Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Your eyes will be really happy with optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature and optical precision and impact resistance that meets Oakleys stringent standards. And your soul will be even happier knowing you made a difference for breast cancer survivors. Oakley limited edition YSC eyewear case included.
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and hand made Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection with Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Includes exclusive womens eyewear case
- Polished Black/G30 Iridium