Oakley Kickback Polarized Women's Sunglasses - Details
Classy with a kick. A slightly edgier take on the classic pilot style with great eye coverage and head wrap. The hybrid material adds a retro-cool accent to the look.
- C-5 construction, meaning five metal compounds are superheated and fused into this durable yet lightweight alloy that serves as the chassis of Oakley Wire frames and as components in other styles
- Plutonite lenses are one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques
- Snagless nose pads
- A hassle free nose pad for women's eyewear, this patented innovation is an adjustable design that won't snag or pull your hair
- The reduced side curvature of our 6 base lenses is ideal for casual use, and provides clarity and peripheral sun protection not found with many low-wrap competitor products
- HDO (High Definition Optics) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- The impact protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Three point fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product