Oakley Madman Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Our relentless obsession with design innovation led to this iconic blend of lightweight diecast aluminum, durable O Matter and premium Oakley polarization, and with the aggressive industrial design language of our DNA, it speaks volumes about originality.
Madman has the bold attitude that made our X Metal collection so coveted among those who break rules not to be different but to defy a world where everything is the same. The comfortable Three-Point Fit is enhanced with the sure grip of Unobtainium components, the mechanics of custom-engineered spring hinges, and a nose bridge of sandblasted O Matter for rare aesthetics and added flexibility.
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, plutonite maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The high strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley's aerospace-grade aluminum alloy minimizes weight to optimize comfort
- The durability of the alloy allows for bold sculptural designs with aggressively original styling.
- A soft hydrophilic synthetic, unobtanium increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium iridum lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides
- It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product