Oakley Madman Prizm Daily Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Prizm lenses are a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Our relentless obsession with design innovation led to this iconic blend of lightweight diecast aluminum, durable O Matter and premium Oakley polarization, and with the aggressive industrial design language of our DNA, it speaks volumes about originality.
Madman has the bold attitude that made our X Metal collection so coveted among those who break rules not to be different but to defy a world where everything is the same. The comfortable Three-Point Fit is enhanced with the sure grip of Unobtainium components, the mechanics of custom-engineered spring hinges, and a nose bridge of sandblasted O Matter for rare aesthetics and added flexibility.
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, plutonite maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- The high strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley's aerospace-grade aluminum alloy minimizes weight to optimize comfort
- The durability of the alloy allows for bold sculptural designs with aggressively original styling.
- A soft hydrophilic synthetic, unobtanium increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium iridum lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides
- It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product