Oakley Radarlock Prizm Road Vented Sunglasses - Details
Prizm lenses are a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley's wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics (HDO). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock changes the game with a new definition of performance.
- PLUTONITE LENS-One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself
- THREE-POINT FIT-A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-MATTER-A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
- The Path lens shape stays off cheeks with distinctive edge curvature
- PRIZM ROAD-A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Prizm Road lenses enhance the road so you can see obstacles like rocks and potholes quickly and feel more confident as you ride
- White/Prizm Road
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product