Oakley Sliver Polarized Sunglasses - Details
A timeless sleek design made even more lightweight with sculptural reliefs on the earstems, Sliver takes advantage of our durable yet gravity-defying O Matter frame material while letting innovative technologies like XYZ Optics throw their weight around.
- Made with Plutonite lenses, one of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Made from O-Matter, a stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable
- Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
- Great impact protection,backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- A patented innovation Oakley's Three Point Fit that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Three point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- Nanomater, Oakley's ultra-lightweight and durable frame material allows for all-day comfort that is highly resistant to the elements
- The reduced side curvature of our 6 base lenses is ideal for casual use, and provides clarity and peripheral sun protection not found with many low-wrap competitor products
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium Iridum lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product