Oakley Sliver XL Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Sleek architecture and sculptural reliefs gave Oakley's original Sliver its overwhelming popularity, and the timeless design is now available in this XL edition with extended lens height for larger head sizes and those who want an expanded field of downward view.
- O Matter stress resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all day comfort and protection
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- HDO (High Definition Optics) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Microbag included
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.