Oakley Straight Jacket Sunglasses - Details
Oakley made the first Straight Jacket design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays.
Oakley optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic that maintains a smudge resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high velocity and high mass impact, and the pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O Matter frame utilizes soft Unobtainium components to increase grip with perspiration. It’s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
- Durability and al day comfort with lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance from the Three Point fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Designed for medium faces
- Metal icon accents