Oakley Tinfoil Carbon Scuderia Ferrari Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Industrial design meets smooth sophistication with lightweight stems of stress-resistant carbon fiber and a thin profile front of stainless steel, creating a truly iconic frame with the engineering genius of cam-action barrel hinges that enhance longevity of product.
The legendary cars of Scuderia Ferrari define speed, power, and precision. Their Formula 1 single seater cars fuel excitement with cuttng-edge innovation. Oakley, a company with a similar heritage of technical excellence and Scuderia Ferrari has partnered to offer special edition eyewear that salutes the passion for performance and perfection. Each frame in this premium sunglass collection carries highlights in the iconic color Scuderia Ferrari red, and select renditions are accented with the Scuderia Ferrari emblem. All feature laser-etched logo at the corner of the lens, as well as logo embossed Microclear bag for lens cleaning and frame storage. Custom packaging and custom case make each edition a collectible.
- CARBON FIBER - This durable material lets us engineer frames that offer superior comfort with flexibility and ultra-low weight, and it allows us to create rare aesthetics for unique styling in premium frame design
- A hollow hinge design inspired by hubless motorcycle wheels, it features a self-contained spring cam and an internal piston. The hinge architecture has been reduced to its essential parts for a sturdy design with minimal weight.
- UNOBTAINIUM - A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques
- PLUTONITE LENS - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself
- THREE-POINT FIT - A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- Unobtainium earsocks provide increased comfort and performance. increases grip with sweat
- IRIDIUM - Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition
- Carbon/Black Iridium
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product