Oakley Turbine Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Turbine cranks up the active look with interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium. Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight O Matter and a lens shape inspired by our popular Hijinx sunglass, its durability and performance would make a sport frame jealous.
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Unobtanium is a soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Snagless nose pads, a hassle-free nose pad for women's eyewear, this patented innovation is an adjustable design that won't snag or pull your hair.
- Plutonite lenses are the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- Impact protection backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable
- Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product